Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
FLSA: Exempt, $60-75k annually
Supervisor: Regional Managing Director
About EDCare Colorado Springs
Are you looking to work with a high-quality, collaborative team within a privately held growing eating disorder company? Are you passionate about patient recovery and looking to have strong clinical supervision & support within a multidisciplinary team? Do you want compassionate, enthusiastic and engaged co-workers? EDCare can provide this for you and more!
EDCare, established in 2001, is a privately held, Joint Commission Accredited eating disorder program with locations in Denver, Colorado Springs, Kansas City and Omaha. We offer evidence-based PHP, IOP (both adult and adolescent), and OP treatment for patients struggling with various eating disorders. EDCare also specializes in eating disorders combined with our Specialty Programs: Athletic, Substance Use, Binge Eating and Trauma.
EDCare Colorado Springs offers an Evening Intensive Outpatient Program (EIOP), Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program (AIOP), & Outpatient and Aftercare Services. Through our unique CAMSA treatment model, patients learn how to interrupt destructive behavioral patterns, tackle fears, take on new challenges and integrate lasting, positive changes into their lifestyle.
Summary of Major Functions:
Manager of clinical, operational, and administrative processes of EDCare Colorado Springs Adult Intensive Outpatient Program.
Demonstrates the ability to fulfill daily operational and clinical needs, while participating in and contributing to the strategic growth of the program. Understands and performs within the expectations that management’s ultimate goal is clinical excellence, profitability, and overall success of EDCare.
Administrative Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a member of the EDCare Management team: timely completion and accuracy of weekly reports, quarterly board meeting reports & approval of payroll.
- Management of staff, facilitating hiring, onboarding, training & annual evaluation for EDCare staff and interns, including disciplines & terminations.
- Weekly phone calls with Regional Clinical Director in order to assure operational and clinical support.
- Serves as a liaison for EDCare outreach through referral sources, marketing events, local universities, etc.
- Adheres to The Joint Commission expectations and requirements.
- Meets monthly with EDCare CFO in order to review financial status of COS programs.
- Maintains responsibility over admissions, current patient census and the overall financial success of COS programs.
- Effective and consistent communication to referral sources and Collaborative providers.
Clinical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains clinical oversight of all staff in order to assure completion of responsibilities and duties, managing concerns or issues & maintaining a standard of excellence for patient care.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and practice of effective counseling skills.
- Demonstrates ability to build therapeutic rapport with patients, families, staff, and interns.
- Facilitates program orientation with all incoming adult patients and families. Orientation includes, but is not limited to, introducing the patient to the milieu environment and reviewing program expectations.
- Provides clinical coverage including leading EIOP Multifamily group weekly.
- Provides PRN coverage for program as needed for groups and individual cases.
- Provides outpatient services to individuals and families. Completes all documentation and necessary paperwork associated with having an outpatient caseload.
- Reviews all documentation in EMR on a weekly basis, i.e., bio/psycho/social assessments, mental status exam, treatment plans, weekly progress notes, aftercare plans, treatment summaries, etc.
- Facilitates weekly, one-hour supervision meetings for all EDCare staff and interns.
- Conducts separate IOP weekly staffing for Adult program.
- Provides oversight of the discharge process in order to assure appropriate care of the patient and collaboration with OP providers.
- Maintains daily program structure for both COS programs developing quality measures and solutions for improvement.
- In collaboration with Regional Clinical Director, maintains and develops group curriculum for both COS programs.
- Monitors client satisfaction surveys process through questionnaires and compiles data.
- Licensed or license eligible as LPC, LCSW, or LMFT.
- Master’s degree, Psy, D or Ph.D. in behavioral health field.
- Clinical conceptualization of the treatment of eating disorders and dual diagnoses.
- Experience working individually and in groups with eating disordered patients.
- Clinical leadership skills including experience supervising staff.
- Minimum of beginner skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Intermediate skills are required with Microsoft Outlook.
- Must be able to effectively maneuver within an office scheduling system.
- Must be able to efficiently learn and effectively work within an electronic medical records system.
Physical Demands and Environment:
Physical demands of this job include but are NOT limited to:
Sitting frequently, standing occasionally, walking occasionally, talking frequently, hearing frequently, seeing constantly, reaching with arms and hands occasionally, crouching occasionally and using fingers intricately. This position requires lifting/carrying up to 10 pounds occasionally.
Environmental conditions of this job include but are NOT limited to:
95% inside, 99% normal temperature and 99% normal noise as expected in a medical office environment.
COVID-19 Safety Duties and Responsibilities
- PM is required to keep current with State and local COVID-19 related advisories, rules and regulations and to closely coordinate with EDCare’s Corporate office.
- All patients and staff are required to wear a mask.
- Plexiglass to be placed in high transmission areas.
- Surface areas to be regularly sanitized.
More about this position:
All the benefits you expect-PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k), HSA & FSA, Company Paid Life Insurance & Long Term Disability.
The estimated compensation range displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your education level, specific skills, years of experience and comparison to other employees already in this role. The final salary could be higher or lower than reflected salary ranged posted.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Kristen Jorgensen, Director of Human Resources at KJorgensen@eatingdisorder.care