Want a rewarding career?
Join a dedicated, collaborative healthcare team. EDCare offers a comprehensive treatment team that includes board-certified psychiatrists, primary therapists, registered dietitians, family therapists, and milieu therapists. If you think your expertise matches our requirements, please submit your CV or resumé.
Opportunities don’t happen. You create them. Apply today for one of our available positions at EDCare listed on the left!
EDCare offers a competitive salary and attractive benefits package for all full-time and some part-time employees. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance as well as flexible spending accounts. In addition, employees are eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan immediately. Our center offers a generous “Paid Time Off” plan for holiday, vacation and sick leave, allowing an employee to decide how they would like to use their paid time off from work. Detailed information about the current insurance plans and benefit programs is provided to a candidate during the interview process.
Below are some current openings at EDCare:
Evening Intensive Outpatient (EIOP) Therapist
Colorado Springs, CO
EDCare Colorado Springs is in search of a part-time EIOP Clinician who is interested in working in the eating disorder field to join our multi-disciplinary team. Primary duties will be to assist and engage in the admission process to ensure it is effective, efficient and clinically sound. Facilitate one evening of programming, including an experiential meal, psych-education group, and a process groups. Provide weekly individual therapy to EIOP participants, with the potential to provide OP sessions when needed. Work as part of the clinical team to perform outreach in the community, and participate in overall program operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to inquiries within 24 hours of initial contact (in person, phone, email or web).
- Demonstrates the ability to build rapport resulting in converting inquiries to assessments.
- Presents EDCare Colorado Springs program information in a comprehensive, ethical and inviting manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to provide comprehensive clinical assessments resulting in recommendations for appropriate level of care.
- Makes referrals to providers/resources as indicated, including Psychiatrist, Nutritionist, PCP, Family Therapist, and groups.
- Maintains relationships with community providers and referral agents.
- Orients new patients to IOP according to guidelines.
- Timely completion and accuracy of initial paperwork
- Maintain a caseload of approximately 4 individual patients per week with sound clinical judgment and ability to utilize case management skills in these sessions when needed.
- Creates an individualized treatment plan with appropriate goals and objectives (completed within 72 hours) and continually monitors progress and re-evaluates the appropriateness of goals.
- Ongoing attention to discharge plan evidenced by the development of aftercare plan and patient’s knowledge of available resources.
- Facilitates groups with expertise, demonstrating the ability to engage, set limits and monitor the group process.
- Participates in weekly staffings, as appropriate, conveying pertinent clinical information and formulating goals for the following week.
- Availability of afternoon hours, as well as one evening per week, totaling 18-20 hours per week.
- Master’s degree required.
- Full Licensure Required.
- Prefer experience conducting clinical assessments.
- Clinical conceptualization of the treatment of eating disorders and dual diagnosis.
- Good oral and written communication skills.