Virtual Care Services
Now Admitting Patients into our Virtual EIOP
In the face of uncertainty, we are here for you. EDCare continues to monitor and adapt our programs in accordance with the policies and procedures recommended by the CDC and local government agencies. As a result, we have transitioned our Evening Intensive Outpatient Program (EIOP) at all EDCare locations to a virtual format.
What does this mean for you? Ongoing recovery support at your fingertips! With our unique online format, you can continue working on your recovery goals in the comfort and safety of your own home. Our Virtual EIOP runs Monday through Thursday for 4 hours each day. This convenient program allows you to stay connected with your peers and EDCare treatment team while developing the skills needed to achieve and maintain long-term recovery.
- The same robust evidence-based treatment and personalized care
- Facilitated by our team of highly-skilled, compassionate clinical experts
- Small group sizes for hands-on care
- Programs are accredited by the Joint Commission
- HIPAA compliant software to ensure all sessions are secure and private
Most insurance is accepted. To experience the benefits of our Virtual EIOP, contact our admissions team to schedule your free, confidential assessment today.
Choose a location below to schedule your assessment